Honeywell HCM 350 Review: Dry air around is a difficult-to-digest feeling! A humidifier can offer a friendly solution to this arid ambiance, but all humidifiers are not the pro-models you can trust blindly. If you want to invest in a sturdy model of a humidifier, you must buy a product that has already won the trust of its users.
For instance, Honeywell HCM 350 is a wise choice provided you are looking for an inexpensive humidifier for a medium-sized room. The machine strikes a perfect balance between price and performance.
Unlike many other humidifiers in the market, Honeywell HCM 350 is a low maintenance home appliance, and this cool Mist Humidifier is perfectly safe for a clean and health-conscious home. Regardless you have a breathing problem, chronic bronchitis, or dust allergy; this machine will always keep you ahead of the curve in terms of breathing clean.
With this super friendly and ultra-efficient humidifier installed at your home, you can inhale peacefully inside your home. Since it is an evaporative unit, it is completely safe for your children.It makes your indoor air thoroughly soft with the evaporative technology that lasts long and brings comfort to the users. You should read Honeywell HCM 350 Review carefully to know every required information before buying.
Honeywell HCM 350 is easy to clean. The two-step cleaning mechanism made it more user-friendly. it is good looking, handy, and hassle-free to assemble. With this humidifier, you will get to enjoy soft and pure air to breathe.
Read Other Top performed Humidifier Review: Aircare ma1201 review Dyson AM10 Humidifier Review Therapure Air Purifier Review
Honeywell HCM 350 Review: What Is It?
What’s the use of the Honeywell HCM 350? In a word, it is an amicable solution for preventing the dryness and overall indoor air quality of your home. The product is an excellent performer, and that explains its utility. Put it in work, and the gadget will create a clean breathing ambiance for you most reliably.
The machine runs on Auto-controlling Evaporative humidifying System and offers 99.9% work-efficiency. Besides releasing pure, germ-free and clean moisture, this evaporative unit runs with lesser noise than other similar mechanisms.
It will produce a little white noise on high speed setting, that will not be a huge problem surely. The noise level may increase if you set it on its highest setting . But in low or medium speed it remains silent.You can adjust moisture output as per your preference. You can control the noise level too. So don’t ignore this Honeywell HCM 350 Review to know more information.
Users have found it light-in-weight, user-friendly, effortless cleaning process , and low in maintenance. Honeywell HCM 350 is perfect for a medium-sized bedroom, and it offers ideal support for people of all ages.
Afterward, once the first step is over, the antimicrobial filter of the HCM-350 comes into play to prevent the growth of fungus and germs.
Design and Features
Honeywell HCM 350 runs on a winner technology, Ultraviolet light technology that can automatically control the humidity in your room according to your comfort level. It is a space-saver gadget, light in weight (8.4 pounds), and adds a smart look in its ambiance. It is wonderfully portable, easy to fill with water, and the cleaning process is user friendly.
The design of the Honeywell HCM 350humidifier incorporates by unique and original QuietCare Technology system, and that is why the appliance can function with the least sound disturbance. It runs more smoothly than other evaporative units. Regardless it is in your office or your bedroom, it will run without any sound: and it will eliminate the uncomfortable dry air around!
It is available in three colors. These are blue, black, and grey. All these three colors look good and offer comfort for the eyes. The design of the gadget looks smart and chic and matches with all types of room decor.
The unique design Specifics: significant but candid product design
- 3-speed scale setting, which will permit you to adjust moisture production and noise level
- You can quickly fill cool water and clean it effortlessly: you may carry it without trouble from one place to another.
- The appliance offers a wide opening of the water tank, which makes it manual wash friendly.
- The machine offers three fan speeds, and its small power consumption is a prime USP.
- The humidifier uses Protec Antimicrobial process enabled and Disposable Wicking Filter HAC-504AW.
- The exterior shell of the machine blocks the water tank from exposure.
- The machine provides dishwasher safe water tank & tray
- Large and recessed tank handle is a convenient feature
- You will get to use integrated break-resistant water-tank
- The self-regulating feature of evaporation.
Honeywell HCM 350 which is a germ-free cool Mist Humidifier produces clean, unpolluted moisture that adds quality to your indoor air. Once you fill the water tank, you can run the machine for the next 24 hours. The capacity is 1.1 gallon tank, and the machine functions with HAC-504 series replacement filters.
Credit goes to the ergonomic designing; Honeywell HCM 350 features are worth a special mention. Let’s take a look at the features:
- Cool Vapor making Humidifier: The gadget adds cool moisture to the inside dry air with this quiet humidifier technology. The 1-gallon reservoir water tank runs up to twenty-four hours in low mode. You can also monitor the water level. The easy functionality makes this humidifier suitable for both office chamber and bedrooms. It fits fine for the medium-sized rooms in your place. The Ultraviolet light technology is a winner and can kill almost 99.9% of bacteria of the water in the tank.
- Filtered Cool Moisture: Evaporative humidifying Technology distributes much moisture with the help of filter, aiding it to get mixed with the air smoothly. The humidifier prevents over-humidify with its evaporative technology support: the machine prevents over saturation of water moisture in the air.
- Humidity controller for better health: The humidifier keeps the humidity level of home within the range of 40%-60%, making air quality warmer and useful for breathing comfort, napping, etc. It prevents the problem of nasal blocking and the discomfort of dry skin. Dry air may cause static electricity, damage wooden furniture and it can irritate health risks, which you can prevent with Honeywell HCM 350 humidifier.
- Humidifiers for Babies, seniors, and adults: This health-supportive cool Mist humidifier diffuses moisture efficiently into the air, and besides improving air quality, it works as healthy support for a respiratory problem, chronic nasal congestion, as well as a natural prevention of allergic sneezing, etc. discomforts due to increase in humidity. Since it is a cool Mist Humidifier, it is safe to have around children rather than warm mist humidifiers. As warm mist humidifier uses hot water, it would be a risk for children.
- Honeywell Quality: The machine helps improve air circulation & energy savings in your home, bedroom, or office with Honeywell fans.
- Portable: It is light in weight, hence easy to carry from one room to another.
- Easy to maintain Honeywell HCM 350 humidifier is low in maintenance. You can wash it with the help of a dishwasher; however, if you want, you can wash the water tank with your hands.
- User friendly: One of the best factors about the Honeywell humidifier is that it’s quite user-friendly. Secondly, it is extremely easy to use for all its users. It has one rotating dial that shows 3 types of fan settings to select from. You may set the favorite humidity output. It would be a great option if you use humidifier on a regular basis. All you need to do is clean the device regularly to prevent any bacteria, mold and mineral buildup. The simple design makes the humidifier a consumer favorite product.
- Warranty protection: your purchase is safe: Honeywell has provided a 3-year limited warranty protec for their Honeywell HCM 350 Humidifier.
- Model number: DHHCM350
- Color: Blue, black, grey
- Product dimension: 47.2 x 26.4 x 33.1 cm
- Item Weight: 4.49 kg
- Battery specification: Not required.
- Filter quality: HAC-504 series replacement Filter A
- Water tank capacity: 1.1 gallon
- Energy Usage: 60 Watts
- Style: evaporative
- Cord length: 73 inches.
- Material: plastic and metal
- The unit’s coverage of surface area: 500 square feet
- Run time: 12 hours in high setting, 18 hours on medium mode, and twenty-four hours on low mode.
Pros & Cons
- Handy and lightweight
- Portable humidifier and easy cleaning mechanism
- Super simple to operate
- Multiple modes help in customization.
- Large water reservoir.
- The water reservoir and basic is dishwasher friendly.
- Noiseless operation, and it is powerful.
- It is energy efficient: hardly your energy bill will increase.
- Easy to fill with water and hassle-free for cleaning.
- Generates clean and invisible water vapor
- Space saver and smart looking.
- 3-year warranty protection.
- Wicking Filters may need frequent replacement.
- The auto shut off feature is not present in the machine.
- You need to wash the tank to keep it clean.
With Honeywell branding, this handy, sturdy and smart humidifier is a good bait you can always opt for. It is a reliable and safe option that you can use in your home or office with peace of mind. Consider its look or feel; the appliance will fit the bill.
The humidifier runs softly. It is not as energy efficient like ultrasonic models, but it does it’s job faster than other models. It doesn’t produce visible mist or visible stream like ultrasonic units. The cord is long enough. You can clean the appliance all by yourself, and the cleaning mechanism is easy. If you do not clean the device regularly, you may notice visible signs of mold growth, that may increase various health risks The user reviews of this device are quite positive, that makes it a popular option to buy. The air purifier model is available at a comparatively pocket-friendly price, and an extra 3 years of warranty makes it a safe bet for buyers.
The machine runs smooth and silent and will never disturb your sleep. Its germ-killing power for producing clean green moisturizer is surely the most attractive point for buying this cool germ killer air humidifier. If you use RO-water in the humidifier instead of tap water, you can expect better productivity of the machine and longer durability of antimicrobial filter inside the machine.
Comfort and health care are the two buzzwords for using the Honeywell HCM 350. The product is available in an affordable price range too. This humidifier is your best option if you want to take care of the babies and the elder members at home who face discomfort due to the poor quality of air in four walls.
You generally take care of your home and invest time in making it safe and comfortable for your loved ones. The additional backup of a humidifier will improve the air quality, healthy support for your family members, which they deserve for sure! Book your order today! If you like this Honeywell HCM 350 Review then don’t forget to share with your friends.